The Last Amazing Grays

Les dejo una canion de Sonata Arctica (Obviamente) que no se porque pero me toco muy adentro cuando la escuche por primera vez. Aun sin descubrir lo que decia la letra. Para que no les pase lo mismo que me paso a mi, de por ahi no enganchar a la primera lo que dice.






I can feel my heart is beating still,

I can see you with my eyes, I still see,

But I can't run the way my children can,

Can't accept the helping hand, leave me


You are the strong one, trust in me,

You must live instead of me now,

There's no time, don't hesitate,

Or you will also find your fate


I feel the time is catching up with us,

How many days until this hunger is satisfied?

Living the final golden days, we are the last amazing grays,

Hoping the young will lead the pack now


In the eyes of every newborn,

I see the future, life is just a phase,

I close my eyes and see them all here beside ,

The last amazing grays


In the eyes of every newborn,

I see the past-times, old familiar face,

I close my eyes and see them waiting for me,

The most amazing grays


**Instrumental**


Mountain sings to me for this last time,

Marking the moment,

I have found my place,

I close my eyes and join them, guarding the young

The most amazing grays

Category:

0 comentarios: